The BlackGown seeks to spread legal awareness to the general public in a simple way. We believe and accept that the law students are the backbone of the legal system and this platform will provide the best articles, research, judgements and the analysis of government’s policies which will certainly contribute in nation-building. The students can express their skills with us by writing research journals, articles, opinions and enhance their insight about the law and lawful framework on the loose.
About the Internship
- To write articles based on Legal Contemporary issues.
- The intern is expected to write 2 articles in a week.
- The content submitted by the concerned person must be their original work.
Online (Work from Home)
- Any student in his/her 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year of 5-year Law course and 2nd or 3rd year for 3-year Law course can apply.
- Interns should possess strong writing, research, and analytical skills.
1 Month (can be further extended based on performance).
- Certificate of Experience to Candidates who complete their Term.
- Certificate of Appreciation to Candidates showcasing exceptional performance.
The position is purely voluntary and no stipend will be given for the same.
How to Apply?
Can send your CVs along with A Writing Sample to email@example.com and mention your name, contact number, year of study as well as your course, in the body of the email itself.
The subject of the mail should be “Application for Content Writer”articles